2nd Remote Sensing Symposium 2010 - TU Delft
The 2^nd Remote Sensing Symposium will be held at Delft University of Technology on May 19th 2010. Following a successful first symposium organized by VU Amsterdam in 2009, this symposium is organized by the Department of Remote Sensing, TU Delft. During this symposium, PhD candidates from all over the Netherlands will present their research on the field of Remote Sensing, either through an oral presentation, or through a poster. The main purposes of this symposium are to broaden our network and exchange our experiences and knowledge in the field of Remote Sensing.
If you are working in the field of Remote Sensing or are interested in it, this seminar will give you the opportunity to present or discover the latest ongoing researches in the field of Remote Sensing in the Netherlands. By joining us, you will meet other researchers that are also working with Remote sensing technologies.
- February 16, 2010 First announcement, opening of the registration and abstract submission,
- March 16, 2010 Second announcement,
- April 1, 2010 Closing of the registration and abstract submission,
- April 21, 2010 Final presentation/poster submission,
- May 1, 2010 Final programme,
- May 19, 2010 The symposium day! (09:00 to 17:00)
It's for free! Snacks and drinks are provided.
- Sylvie Soudarissanane (+31 (0)15 27 88 259)
- Mahmut Arikan (+31(0)15 27 82 577)
- E-mail: RSS2010-AE@tudelft.nl
If you wish to attend the 2^nd Remote Sensing Symposium, please register via the registration form on our website:
Subscribe at the latest April 1^st , 2010.
Who can attend?
Scientists, Academic staff, Professionals, anyone interested in Remote Sensing.
Who can present?
PhD students. (Oral presentations or Posters)