ISPRS Commission VII Symposium
The ISPRS Commission VII Symposium will take place in the period July 5-7, 2010 at the Vienna University of Technology, Austria.
The motto of the symposium is "100 Years ISPRS Advancing Remote Sensing Science". Therefore, we seek in particular contributions that provide critical reviews of major research areas in remote sensing, but also original research contributions are welcome. Symposium topics are:
- Multi-spectral and hyperspectral remote sensing
- Microwave remote sensing
- Lidar and laser scanning
- Geometric modelling
- Physical modelling and signatures
- Change detection and process modelling
- Land cover classification
- Image processing and pattern recognition
- Data fusion and data assimilation
- New earth observation satellites
- Operational remote sensing programs
- Remote sensing applications
The proceedings will be published as a volume of the ISPRS International Archives of the Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing and Spatial Information Sciences and will consist of two parts: Part A will collect all papers that have undergone a full-review process and Part B those papers which have been selected based on the submitted abstracts. Because the review process for the full-papers requires more time, the submission deadline for full-paper review is already November 28, 2009.
Submission deadline for abstract-only review is February 28, 2010.
For more information please consult the symposium website.