Accuracy 2004 Conference
The Joint Proceedings of the Accuracy and Environmentrics 2004 conferences
Brillinger, David R., University of California, USA "Wildfire chances and probabilistic assessment"
Calder, Catherine, Ohio State University, USA "Efficient posterior inference and prediction of space-time processes using dynamic process convolutions"
Fasso, Alessandro, University of Bergamo, Italy "Data quality and uncertainty in fine particulate monitoring"
Goovaerts, Pierre, Biomedware, Inc., USA "Modeling uncertainty about pollutant concentration and human exposure using geostatistics and a space-time information system: application to arsenic in groundwater of southeast Michigan"
Lowell, Kim, University of Laval, Canada "Estimating boundary existence and width from a single forest map"
Myers, Donald, University of Arizona, USA "Estimating and modeling space-time variograms"
Quintanilha, J.A., Universidade de São Paulo, Brazil "Wildfire threat count analysis by longitudinal models"
Scott, Marian, University of Glasgow, Scotland "Spatial scale and its effects on comparisons of airborne and ground-based gamma-ray spectrometry for mapping environmental radioactivity"
- Aberg, Sofia, Lund University, USA "A space-time dynamic model based on image warping"
- Alo, Aga, Clement Clark University, USA "Detecting the influence of protection on landscape transformation in southwestern Ghana"
- Bhanu, Bir Rui Li, University of California, Riverside, USA "Indexing structure for handling uncertain spatial data"
- Bhattacharya, S, Trinity College, Ireland "Bayesian paleoclimate reconstruction"
- Cooley, Daniel, University of Colorado, USA "Spatio-temporal analysis of extreme values from lichenometric studies and their relationships to climate"
- Cooper, Cynthia, Oregon State University, USA "Characterizing design-based properties of a spatial sample to quantify design-based variance of model-based estimators"
- Coulston, John, North Carolina State University, USA "The effects of blurred plot coordinates on ozone risk assessments"
- Davis, C.A., National Center for Atmospheric Research, USA "An object-based method for quantifying errors in meteorological models"
- Di Battista T., Università G. D’Annunzio Chieti, Italy "Non-parametric confidence bands for ß diversity profiles"
- Dorren, Luuk, Cemagref, France "Effect of support size on the accuracy of spatial models: findings of rockfall simulations on forested slopes"
- Engel, D.W., Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, USA "An interative uncertainty assessment technique for environmental modeling"
- Fefferman, Nina H., Tufts University, USA "Two-stage wavelet analysis assessment of dependencies in time series of disease incidence"
- Gadish, David, California State University, Los Angeles, USA "Evaluating patterns of spatial relations to enhance data quality"
- Giannitrapani, Marco, University of Glasgow, UK "Analysis of sulphur dioxide trends across Europe"
- Gilleland, Eric, National Center for Atmospheric Research, USA "Optimizing METAR network design for verification of cloud ceiling height and visibility forecasts"
- Grunwald, S., University of Florida, USA "Characterization of the spatial and parameter variability in a subtropical wetland"
- Hrdlicková, Zuzana Masaryk, University Brno, Czech Republic "Powers of ANOVA tests for variables with general distribution from the exponential class"
- Ignaccolo, Rosario, University degli Studi di Torino, Italy "Model testing for spatial strong-mixing data"
- Iiames, J.S., US EPA, USA "Accounting for error propagation in the development of a leaf area index (LAI) reference map to assess MODIS MOD15A LAI products"
- Jacquez, Geoffrey M. BioMedware, USA "Compex systems analysis using space-time information systems and model transition sensitivity analysis"
- Kronenfeld, Barry, State University of New York at Buffolo, USA "Minimizing information loss in continuous representations: a fuzzy classification technique based on principal components analysis"
- Kuzera, Kristopher, Clark University, USA "Using popular coefficients of agreement to assess soft-classified maps at multiple resolutions"
- Libiseller, Claudia, Linköping University, Sweden "Comparison of methods for normalization and trend testing of water quality data"
- Liknes, Greg, USDA Forest Service, USA "Evaluating classified MODIS satellite imagery as a stratification tool"
- Lilburne, Linda, Landcare Research, New Zealand "Sources of uncertainty in landuse pressure mapping"
- Madsen, Lisa, Oregon State University, USA "Maximum likelihood estimation of regression parameters with spatially misaligned data"
- Mecklin, Christopher J., Murray State University, USA "The credible diversity plot: a graphic for comparison of biodiversity"
- Orzanco, Maria-Gabriela, Université Laval, Canada "Assessing the spatial uncertainty of boundaries on forest maps using an ecological similarity index"
- Paladino, Louis, Clark University, USA "Accuracy assessment and uncertainty in baseline projections for land-use change forestry projects"
- Pontius R. Gil and Christopher D. Lippit, Clark University, USA "Detecting true land change with confused classifiers"
- Rennolls, Keith, University of Greenwich, UK "Use of remote sensed image-banks in forest information systems: data-fusion of imagery over space and time for forest change detection"
- Shekhar, Sashi, University of Minnesota, USA "Digital road map accuracy evaluation: a buffer-based approach"
- Sinha, Gaurav, University at Buffalo, USA "Quantifying the efficacy of multicriteria generalization (MGC) of geospatial data for AEM groundwater modeling"
- Splitstone, Douglas E., Splitstone and Associates; Michael E. Ginevan, Blasland, Bouck and Lee, Inc., USA "A Bayesian approach to determining the ‘paternity’ of environmental contamination"
- Switzer, Paul, Stanford University, USA "Visualizing spatial uncertainty of geological structure based on multiple simulations"
- Voigt, Kristina, National Research Center for Environment and Health, Germany "Method of evaluation by order theory (METEOR) applied on the topic of water contamination with pharmaceuticals"
- Wahlin, Karl, Linköping University, Sweden "Reduced models of the retention of nitrogen in catchments"
- Xi, L, Shire Pharma, Rockville, Maryland, USA and I.B. Macneill "Detection of Boundaries in Regression Data in the Presence of Spatial Correlation"
NOTE: The above listed papers have not been peer-reviewed. Please read also the website disclaimer.